July 9 - August 29, 2018
What You'll Learn
We teach you the skills you'll need to understand the Quran without needing a middleman for translation. Over the span of 2 semesters, you'll cover:
- 85% of Quranic vocabulary
- All major language structures including grammar and morphology
- 1 Juz total of Quran translation
This course focuses 100% on helping you understand the Arabic of the Quran. We do not cover modern Arabic, conversational Arabic, composition, or the reading of external texts such as Tafsir.
Is This Course for Me?
- Can you read the Quran? Don't worry you don't need to be fast or fluent. You don't need to know tajweed or be able to write in Arabic.
- Are you a busy student, working individual, or parent who wants to learn Arabic, but can't commit to a full-time course? This course is perfect for you.
This course will be conducted live online twice a week, Mondays and Wednesdays. Each session will be 1.5 hours for a total of 3 hours per week. We recommend students to set aside 1-2 hours for exercises and drills outside of class per week.
Meet Your Instructor
July 9 - August 29
September 10 - December 19
Module 1 & 2
January 7 - April 25
Module 3, 4, & 5
Monday & Wednesday
7:00 - 8:30pm cst
Summer (8 weeks): $399/semester
Fall & Spring (15 weeks): $699/semester