Taught By: Sh. AbdulNasir Jangda
Salah is the core act of worship in Islam, and every Muslim strives to improve the quality of their prayer. This class aims to help you attain tranquility and understanding at every part of performing prayer.
Salah is about reflection and pondering. It is about comprehending and understanding. It is about feeling what you are saying and then delving into it and being absorbed by the experience of the salah.
What Will I Learn?
- All the phrases and adhkar of the salah
- Linguistic meaning and beauty behind each word
- How to gain more khushoo' in your prayer
- The wisdom behind each of the different positions in salah
- How the prayer is a conversation between you and Allah (SWT)